Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Anthology Update

Hey Friends!

I just wanted to post a quick update to let you know that the anthology is about half-way done.  My good friend and fellow author, Samantha Holt http://www.samanthaholt.org.uk/ has been helping me along the way.  Not only does she do my covers, but she proofs my work and helps when I get stuck in a story.

I sincerely hope that you will enjoy the finished product.  As I get closer to finishing, I will update again.  I will also be considering ways to promote my collection at the time of release.

Here's an excerpt from one of the stories:

****
“Let go ‘Rese.”  The pull lessened then became stronger once again.

Larese felt her orgasm building, her pussy clenching as Tony continued.  Tony slipped his head down low, to her ass and when his wet tongue slipped just inside her tight hole, Larese fell off the ledge.  Her orgasm was so strong, she bucked up and away from Tony.

Following her, Tony kept the dildo going but released the suction on her clit.  Pussy still pulsing, her body held on tight to the dildo as Tony gently slid it out.  Hot and hard, once again, he slipped his cock slowly into her quivering pussy. 

“Oh, God, Tony, you feel so good.”
****

Thank you again for your continued support and encouragement.  And for those who've inspired me... luv you!!!


Will touch base with you all soon!

xoxo
~J~

No comments:

Post a Comment