Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear friends,

I want to take a moment to wish you a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.  Even if you aren't in the US and don't celebrate the holiday, as we do, it's a wonderful reminder to reflect on what you are thankful for.

I am thankful to each and every one of you here, that shows your support by staying here, reading my posts, sharing your comments and liking my posts.  You are very much appreciated.

I am thankful to my family for being the wonderful people they are and loving me.  I love you all.

I am thankful to my 'real life' and online friends who support me in my writing.

I am thankful to the  men and women who defend our country and to those who gave their lives for our freedom.  To those not at home this Thanksgiving, you are not forgotten.  My prayer is that you make it home, safe and sound and will be with your family soon.

Everyday, there is much to be thankful for.  We take one day to honor and celebrate, but by no means is that the only time to show our gratitude.  It's an every day kind of thing.  You wake up...be thankful.  You have eyes to see, ears to hear, a healthy & whole body...be grateful.

I know I am.

<3

~J~

No comments:

Post a Comment