Sunday, April 28, 2013

Derek Doesn't Date

WeWriWa April 28th 8 Sentence Sunday



From my current work in progress, Danika's Gift.  She finds herself attracted to a hot guy and for the life of her, can't figure out why he'd possibly want to take her out to dinner.  Insecure, shy and trying to hide from the general public, she decides to ask.  Here's his answer:





“Well, let’s see.   I brought you here because I like you.  I brought you to my father’s restaurant because I wanted to be comfortable while I got to know you.  Other places, I have to worry about who sees me and what they’ll say or if they’ll interrupt.  Not here.  No one can even see us and we can just relax and get to know one another.  I don’t date because I have had no interest in doing so.  I chose you because when I first saw you, I wanted to flirt with the new girl.”



Join me over at Weekend Writing Warriors to read more 8 Sentence snippets.  So many great authors with a wide variety of stories to share.  

And, we'd love to see what you're working on!

Hop on over to http://www.wewriwa.com and check out what's going on!


Thanks for visiting my blog today. Comments gratefully appreciated  :)

Happy Reading!

~J~

No comments:

Post a Comment