Friday, April 19, 2013

Book Reviews

Just wanted you to know that I added a tab on this blog, which directs you to a page where you can get YOUR book reviewed.

If you are an author, and would like your book reviewed, simple click on the tab up top and get the details there.  I currently am reading and reviewing books all the time on kindle.  I feel there's a better way to give exposure to others by creating a blog post that wil have it's own way of being shared and spreading the word.

I have found TONS of great books, myself, simply by checking out other book blogs with reviews on them.  I figured that since I am reading AND reviewing the books anyway, why not kill two birds with one stone and blog it too?

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you all and let you know I am here if you need me.  I'd love to help you out.


Happy Reading!

~Jayn~

No comments:

Post a Comment