Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!  I recently released "The Key to Helmbrooke" on Amazon.  For those who enjoy romance with a little bit of 'magic' go on over and pick up a copy today.  It is a short story, bordering on novella length.  You can read it through in one sitting.  This is my first release, but there are very many more stories in the works.  Please be sure to go back to Amazon and give a "Like" and leave your positive, honest comments.



Happy Reading!

<3

Jayn



4 comments:

  1. Yayy! Congrats on new blog and book. Look forward to lots more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sam! Your support and encouragement means so much to me and has helped me more than I can tell you. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jayn

    I love romance with some magic in it! I've downloaded it and will read and review it as soon as I can fit it in. Good luck with it. Tina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tina! It was my first finished piece, so I hope you enjoy it. :)

      Delete