Friday, March 22, 2013

Posts of barely dressed men...

What do you think of posts online of barely dressed, handsome men?  I see them on Facbook, Pinterest, and of course blogs.  Most of Romance authors envision our characters and what I have found is that photos of hot guys not only gets the creative juices flowing but also can serve as inspiration for a great story.

Here are some of those photos, for your enjoyment.  ;)  Let me know what you think, comment below the post.





Leave your comments below...

2 comments:

  1. Well you know I'm a HUGE fan of barely dressed men. I especially enjoy the firemen, though unfortunately I have no excuse for looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I have collected a huge selection of firemen for everyone's enjoyment. I ran out of ideas for naming the photo files, that's how many! LOL

      Delete